Background

8.09.2010

Antelope Islandish Sunsets

I'm a slacker.  One of my goals in practicing is to at least do it once a week.  Last week was pretty crazy with cleaning the house all week, and organizing it that I just didn't get a chance.  This weekend I was determined too.  I wanted to take pictures of the Great Salt Lake...at sunset.  Right next to us is a place called Antelope Island.  I was hoping we could drive over.  Well it costs 9 dollars for the causeway, and we weren't willing to pay that for only an hour or two.  Instead we parked the car near the park ranger station and just walked around and took pictures.  We waited for the sunset.  It was beautiful, but not a lot of color changing so it's okay that we didn't pay.  The reason that there is all the grass in the pictures is that was the only good location to stand to see it, and that's what i got.  Hopefully you don't get bored looking through at just sunset pictures.

   
  

   

 

 

 

  

 

 

That's the end of the sunset pictures.  These were taken over a 1.5 hour time span.  So during the spare time I messed around taking pictures of Kyle and I.  I really do need a tripod one day though.  Rocks on the ground don't give us our best angles.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment