Background

11.29.2010

Scenic Contest

So there's a website called I Heart Faces and they do weekly photo challenges.  Usually I think of how wonderful it'd be to enter, but my photos usually don't fit or I don't have time or creative ideas to enter.  However, this time it was scenic black and white.  Since Kyle and I just got back from New York I had lots of scenic pictures, and one with him in it.  So I edited the picture, it came from part of a panorama, and now am entering it in.



This is at Central Park, the Bow Bridge is just to the right.  While we were there they were reseeding so these fences were everywhere to keep people off all grass.


5 comments:

  1. Really Great PHoto! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the city skyline in there, good pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! I personally can't wait to see it in person (some day).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, captures NYC perfectly!

    ReplyDelete