These weren't taken by me, but by Caryn. I did edit them though.
| See Kyle's excitement for this playground toy |
| Love his cheesy smile...this is not the last of it either |
| Hanging out |
| I loved the angle and eyes |
| That was a tight fit in there |
| True smile...yay |
| Crazy people #1 |
| Do you notice anything weird with this picture? |
| It's a boy! |
| This was a cheesy picture pose |
| ...but it gave me a genuine smile from laughing at it |
| Crazy people picture #2 |
| Having fun in a tree |
| I think he's going for a suave smile |
| Looking to our future |
I love how you edited them! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! I like the looks of excitement in the first pic. - So where is your hand on the 'did you notice anything weird with this picture' picture?
ReplyDeleteGood job Brandon! Kyle's also missing half his body, although that's not as noticeable. I'm getting good at editing...2 pics in 1.
ReplyDelete