Background

9.22.2011

Dexter's 5 Months

I'm trying to learn more about GIMP each time I use it.  I've graduated from just being able to crop, to adjust levels and colors, and now this time I tried out some preset stuff.  Photoshop has things called "actions."  Some are free, and photographers have step by steps in how to use the actions to make photos look cool.  GIMP can't use these though, so I've been trying other ways.  I like the way these turned out.  Some are definitely a little weirder.  I still don't know all the tricks though, still a TON to learn.  Also, like the backdrop?
 
I don't know what this face is...but I thought it was funny
Eating the yummy fingers
Supposed to be retro looking


I live in a blue house, with a blue window....


Oh NO!

The new glamour shot.


Cute feet and toes


Yeah...he wasn't always content  posing

Loved toppling the giraffe rings


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, my faves are the "retro" and the one above the "not liking to pose". These turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the retro one too.

    ReplyDelete