Background

12.29.2011

Thompson Family Photos

Since my whole family was in town for Christmas we took photos because who knows when the next time will be.  And by then everyone will look different with the way kids grow so fast.  I had bought a remote for myself so was able to use that instead of a self timer.  Worth the investment if you take a lot of self-timer pictures.  Not all the photos are by me, but I did edit everything.
Entire Family



 The original Thompsons

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids
Grandpa and grandpa


Nathan, Jessica & Jane











Whitney, Kyle & Dak
He was a saggin' in the pants.




Melynn





Random photos
Behind the scenes...the people who kept the kids happy for photos.


It was a gorgeous day and scene.

Packed up at the end.  The picture also made Dexter look like he had huge buff orange arms via the jacket.

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE the one with Dexter and Kyle in the blanket!

    ReplyDelete