Background

2.01.2012

9 months

The next monthly shoot.  I feel bad for future kids because I doubt they'll get this many pictures of them. 

This one was one of the most challenging thus far.  He moves everywhere way too fast, and wasn't in a good mood.  Which if you read my personal blog, will probably tell you why.  

However, I was very happy with the way the shoot turned out.  Most of these are barely edited.  Only like 3 needed the levels adjusted.  Some I did tweak a fair amount.  But if I had just kept the originals I would have been super happy.  The reason why?  I figured out an awesome White Balance on my camera.  I didn't use Auto, or any of the other preset.  Turns out I have a way to make a custom one.  Most camera genius know this...it just took me a while to catch up.  Because of the custom white balance...it made it perfect for my exact lighting.

Well enough of that.  Here they are:








This is how he can stand up to anything.  Doesn't need a grip or anything. 

One of my favorites.






I love it in black and white


No comments:

Post a Comment