My awesome friend Caryn Wehemeyer was kind enough to drive up to Clearfield to take some family photos. I just didn't want to try doing a remote or timered shots with a kid who wiggles and moves around so much. We found a beautiful wooded pond setting in the middle of Layton. It was all good, except for Dexter being past nap time. Which when we ended the photos he was WAY past. So it was very hard for smiles to come. Plus it was really sunny so there's a lot of squinty faces in some places we tried. However, through a lot of work and patience from the photographer we got some great family shots.
Below are family, candids and just silly ones.
Family
Smooshed kissy face!
A shot of Kyle and I taking a little break.
One of my favorite family pictures.
The Little Guy
He loved being swung. Dak was giggling and laughing so hard. When we'd set him down he'd whine and cry a bit.
A rare, super rare, smile during the session.
That is not happy faces. I stood him up in the grass and then left. He did not like this trick. The long grass wasn't his friend.
Me and Dak
I love these three shots. I rarely get pictures with him since I'm the one typically behind the camera.
Onward Mom.
Guess he's training to be a cowboy. Giddy UP!
Kyle and Dak
He'll rub and pat your head. Mostly done on Kyle. It's so cute especially when he does his talking during it. So if you ever need a head massage...go to Dak.
No comments:
Post a Comment